797 College St.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND RESERVATIONS. TO RESERVE USE THE LINK.
DECEMBER 24, 25, 26 & 27
• Bar Isabel is a Spanish Inspired small plates restaurant, with a focus on Catalan cuisine.
• Our entire menu is designed to be shared, and the food is served "Family Style"
• We recommend 2-4 dishes per person to form a complete meal.
• Most of our dishes can be made gluten & dairy free, with some exceptions.
• We can accommodate most dietary restrictions, please call us with any questions.
• We are happy to accommodate vegetarian and vegan diets, but options are limited. Please call us if you have questions.
• Heat at Home Basque Cakes are available for takeout every day. :)
• If you would like to bring your own cake, please note we charge a cutting fee of 6$ per person.
Tasting Menu FAQ
• Tasting menus are available daily. There is no requirement to pre-order, just speak with your server on the day.
• Tasting menus are composed of classic Bar Isabel dishes alongside seasonal additions.
• Tasting menus are built to order for each party, and will take into account dietary restrictions, preferences, must try dishes, and price point.
• Pricing falls between 75-125$ per person. Pricing is dependent on requests and appetite.
• Our corkage fee is $50 per 750ml bottle or smaller.
• We allow a maximum of 1 bottle per two guests.
• NB We can only open commercially made wine in its original seal, so please do not open bottles prior to your arrival.
• If you have any specific requests, please call us and one of our sommeliers will be happy to chat.
Gift cards for Bar Isabel can be purchased at the restaurant, or online through the "Takeout & Gift Cards" link.
• Takeout is available Sunday-Thursday, until 6:30pm. Pickup only, Bar Isabel does not deliver.
• If you would like an order later than 6:30 please call us and we will try to accommodate, but wait times may be very long.
• Takeout is not available on Fridays & Saturdays except for Basque Cakes :)
• Takeout can be ordered through the link, please note not all of our dishes are suitable for takeout, and the online menu reflects that.
• Please inform us of any allergies when ordering.
• At this time Bar Isabel does not accommodate private events.
• We operate a curb lane patio through the City of Toronto CafeTO program.
• Our patio is operational from late May to mid September, dependent on city installation timeline and weather.
© Bar Isabel est. 2013